The mission of the International Journal of Regression Therapy is to further the professional and academic development of regression therapy around the world.
• It publishes articles on the empirical effects and theoretical implications of regression therapy.
• It provides a platform for the exchange of ideas and practices.
• It supports the development of a theoretical framework for regression.
• It pays attention to related developments in the fields of transpersonal psychology and the study of consciousness.
• It translates interesting articles in other languages into English.
• It stimulates research.