The Journal of Regression Therapy
Volume XVI, 2005
The International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT)
The Journal of Regression Therapy is published by the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT), a non-profit organization founded in 1980 as The Association for Past Life Research and Therapies (APRT). APRT published the first Journal of Regression Therapy in 1986.
The Journal of Regression Therapy is a professional publication. Its function is to serve as an open forum for the sharing and discussion of information, ideas, and theories, and for the publication of research. It is published by the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies (IARRT). All materials presented herein represent the views and opinions of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Editors, Editorial Board, and/or IARRT. Publication of an article herein does not represent an endorsement of its contents by them, collectively or individually.
I.S.S.N. – 1054-0830
Useful information for this issuePublisher: Journal of Regression Therapy Publication Date: 01-12-2005 Volume Number: XVI Issue Number: Issue 1
Article index on this issue
- Honoring Pythagoras: Reincarnation Ideas in Classical Greece – Hans TenDam (Is.20)
- Regression Therapy Data and the Notion of Karma – Pavel S. Gyngazov (Is.20)
- Past-Life Therapy, Astrology, and Quantum Physics: Case Studies – Dianne Seaman (Is.20)
- Bad Stomach or Karmic Pains? – Joseph Costa (Is.20)
- Core Beliefs: Uncovering the Archaic and Past Lives Behind Them – Elaine Childs-Gowell (Is.20)
- Reincarnation, Quantum Physics, and Spirituality – Todd Hayen (Is. 20)