The Journal of Regression Therapy
Volume XXII, 2014
This issue of the Journal of Regression Therapy was the last to be published by the administrative remains of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT), which officially ceased to exist 31 January 2014.
Publication is being continued by Richard Stammler, Editor, consulting editors, and those authors contributing articles, blogs and reviews.
The Journal of Regression Therapy is a professional publication. Its function is to serve as an open forum for the sharing and discussion of information, ideas, and theories, and for the publication of research. All materials presented herein represent the views and opinions of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Editor or consulting editors. Publication of an article herein does not represent an endorsement of its contents by them, collectively or individually.
Copyright© 2014 by Richard Stammler, Ph.D., Warrenton, VA, 20187.
Useful information for this issuePublisher: Journal of Regression Therapy Publication Date: 01-03-2014 Volume Number: XXII Issue Number: Issue 1
Article index on this issue
- Transmundo Beings (TMB) in Regression Therapy – Richard Stammler (Is.26)
- Love Materialized at the Taj Mahal Excerpt – Nancy L. Eubel (Is.26)
- Your Soul Remembers: Accessing Your Past Lives Through Soul Writing – Joanne DiMaggio (Is.26)
- All Time is Now Even in the Hypnotherapist’s Office – Barbara Pomar (Is.26)
- Curses, Oaths and Vows—and other Attachment Issues – Don Carlson (Is.26)